Improving teeth aesthetics with dental bonding When wanting to change the shape, length, width, colour and overall appearance of your front teeth, your dentist will probably discuss two options with you: dental veneers and dental bonding. Both, when done well, can enhance the beauty of your smile. Direct composite bonding, also known as dental bonding, Read more...
- Root canal treatment: who and what is involved?
- How do I protect my teeth during pregnancy?
- Bridges, implants, or dentures for replacing missing teeth?
- Why would I need to see a dental specialist?
- All your conventional braces questions answered
- Why do I need a filling?
- What is the cost of braces?
- What are the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Why do I bite my cheek after a filling?
- What is orthognathic surgery?
- What happens to my teeth after dental veneers, and will I ever get cavities?
- When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
- Everything you need to know about chalky teeth
- Should I pull out my child’s loose tooth?
- Orthodontic treatment: general dentist vs specialist orthodontist?