Smile Solutions offers a range of payment plan options for all your general, cosmetic and specialist dental treatment
Humm is a dental payment plan that allows patients to pay off their treatment in fortnightly instalments.
- Treatment plans up to $1,000, $2,000, $5,000, $9,000 & $12,000
- 2.5, 5, 6, 12, 18 or 24 month term
- Interest Free – 0% interest
- Easy fortnightly payments
- Simple application process at our practice
- Low establishment fee
- No deposit for treatment plans over 6 months
Afterpay gives you the freedom to purchase now and pay over time.
- Easy sign up and instant approval
- No external credit checks
- Pay in 4 equal installments, every 2 weeks, 0 interest when you pay on time
- Reminders to ensure on time payments and responsible spending
- Individual spending limits start at $500 and increase up to $2k
TLC provides payment plan solutions in the form of a personal loan, providing funding from $2,001 – $50,000 for a period of up to 84 months.
- Standard default fees apply as per your agreement with TLC
- Interest rate is dependant on individual credit score
- Fortnightly or monthly instalments
Apply for the early release of your superannuation to pay for your, or your family member’s dental treatment
- Access essential Dental procedures that you may otherwise be unable to fund
- There is no cap to the amount of Super that you can access. You are only limited by the amount you have in your Super Fund
- There are no credit checks because you are accessing your own savings
- No lengthy payment plans or accrual of large debts