Looking for a dentist in Melbourne?
You are welcome at Smile Solutions – your Melbourne dentist
Smile Solutions, in Melbourne’s CBD, is Australia’s largest dental practice in a single location. We are ahead of our field in ambience and technological sophistication, and award-winning in the vital areas of innovation, service excellence and workplace of choice.
From 8 to 80,000 patients – and still personal
Having been founded by dental practitioner Dr Kia Pajouhesh in 1993 with just eight patients, our business has thrived during the ensuing decades. Now proudly serving some 80,000 patients, Smile Solutions is still owned and run on a daily basis by Dr Pajouhesh with the same dedication to fundamental standards of service and clinical excellence that have always made the practice so popular. We are more like a caring family than a health-industry juggernaut, with our loyal team of clinicians bringing a friendly, familiar face to your dental visit every time.
You can trust us with your dental health and the dental health of your loved ones because we are uniquely equipped to address all dental needs – be they specialist or general – not only personally but also comfortably and competently, in one place.
We span several levels, from ground to flagpole, of the magnificent Manchester Unity Building in Melbourne’s central business district – an architectural icon that we’ve helped restore to its former splendour, with:
- 25 magnificently appointed operatory suites
- our own orthodontic tower offering truly relaxing views over Melbourne.
We make every effort to view your needs through your eyes, not ours – although we are always ready to advise.
We are the most comprehensively qualified dentists Melbourne has to offer, providing under the one roof both specialist dental services and general dentistry – ranging from dental implants to sleep dentistry … and everything in between.
- All of our implant clinicians are Dental Board¬–registered specialists, not general dentists.
- We take a holistic approach to dental implants: our highly qualified specialist oral & maxillofacial surgeons collaborate with our specialist periodontists and specialist prosthodontists – all within the one building.
- Options include conventional implants, immediate implants, and Teeth in 3 Days™.
- Both children and adults are treated by our team of five registered specialist orthodontists who pride themselves on personalised attention to each patient’s cosmetic needs.
- Choose from conventional braces, clear external braces, internal lingual braces, or the highly popular Invisalign® invisible braces.
- As Australia’s Number One provider of Invisalign we have been accorded Black Diamond Provider status by the manufacturers of Invisalign.
- Be treated in the awesome tower of the Manchester Unity Building.
- All of your child’s general dental needs will be taken care of by Smile Solutions’ general dentists – in collaboration with our team of specialist children's dentists if need be.
- Our paediatric dental specialists are supported by our large team of dental therapists.
- Highly personalised child-friendly care for your child.
- Lifelong dental health outcomes for your little ones.
- Wisdom teeth management in hospital or in the chair.
- We recommend our highly qualified resident specialist oral & maxillofacial surgeons for management of any problematic wisdom teeth.
- Specialist care, including specialist prosthodontic treatment, in areas such as internal braces, Invisalign®, dental implants or laser gum lifts.
- Porcelain veneers and crowns tailored to best suit your age, gender and facial features.
- One-hour in-chair whitening or teeth whitening a home.
- Our resident specialist endodontists, working with our general dentists, will alleviate suffering associated with infected or inflamed teeth – which are often the cause of pain, distress and other health problems.
- Like medical specialists (cardiologists, orthopaedic surgeons, gynaecologists, etc.) endodontists, prosthodontists, orthodontists, paedodontists and oral & maxillofacial surgeons are registered specialists in their fields. They have completed additional university training beyond their bachelor degree in dentistry.
- Patients with complex dental requirements, or those who need a multidisciplinary approach, are referred internally to our registered specialists. They are cared for in the one location.
- Our registered specialists are on hand with your complete set of dental records and X-rays at their fingertips.
- Check your practitioner’s qualifications and registration on the website of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or call 1300 419 495.
As well as offering after-hours emergency dental services to the general public, we are:
- Melbourne’s “hotel dentist” of choice in the CBD
- Official dentist to the Collingwood Football Club, for both emergency and standard dental services to players and staff/ families
- Official dentist to the Melbourne Grand Prix and the Australian Open tennis championships, as well as performing arts bodies such as MTC and Cirque Du Soleil.
- For patients with dental phobias, sleep dentistry involves a sedative combined with a pain-relieving medicine that is administered intravenously.
- A drowsy and dream-like state is induced and the patient generally has no memory of their dental procedure afterwards.
- If you’re looking for a phobia-free dentist, Melbourne’s Smile Solutions is your answer.