Apply for the Early Release of your superannuation to pay for your, or your family member’s dental treatment
What does SuperCare Cover?
SuperCare can help facilitate funding for most dental procedures, including, but not limited to:
- Implants and Dentures
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Clear Aligners
- Root Canal
- General Dentistry
What are the benefits of using SuperCare?
- Access essential Dental procedures that you may otherwise be unable to fund
- Super can be accessed for your partner, spouse or dependent child
- There is no cap to the amount of Super that you can access. You are only limited by the amount you have in your Super Fund
- There are no credit checks because you are accessing your own savings
- Provides funds for treatment in private clinics and avoid long waiting time of public hospitals
- You do not accrue large debts, which can take years to pay back
- There are no lengthy payment plans
- Smile Solutions will submit your details to SuperCare, following which they will contact you to discuss your eligibility
- You are signed on as a SuperCare client and begin the application process.
- Smile Solutions will send SuperCare the relevant documentation which forms the basis of your claim
- A SuperCare GP signs the Compassionate Release of Super form
- Your application is reviewed and lodged with the ATO, with standard assessment time being up to 14 business days
- Your application is approved, and funds are released as a lump sum to Smile Solutions to cover your treatment
Contact us to learn more