Smile Makeover Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the Solutions Invisalign Giveaway (‘the Competition’) by Smile Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 28 193 514 103) (‘Smile Solutions’). If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Competition commences on Tuesday 30 May 2023 and entries close at 11:59 pm (AEDT) on Monday 26 June 2023.
- Entrants must follow the guidelines on the Entry Form and comply with these terms and conditions. Any failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the Entry Form requirements, will result in ineligibility.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria, over the age of 18 years.
- Employees of Smile Solutions (or related entities) their immediate families, and persons with whom Smile Solutions has a commercial relationship are ineligible to enter.
- Smile Solutions reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Smile Solutions database. Smile Solutions is not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this Competition. Smile Solutions assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or alteration of entries.
- If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Smile Solutions which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), we reserve the right, subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Smile Solutions may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
JUDGING AND NOTIFICATION
- The winner will be selected by the treating practitioner from eligible entries, based on the information provided – including photos and the written response.
- The winner announcement will take place at Smile Central, Level 11 Manchester Unity Building, 220 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000 at 2.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 30 June 2023. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 27 June 2023 via Smile Solutions and Jacqui Felgate’s official Instagram accounts
- The Winner must agree and adhere to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in alternative Winner being chosen.
- Winner will be required to sign the Image Release Consent Form prior to being confirmed as a winner. If the Winner does not wish to proceed or sign the Image Release Consent Form, an alternative winner may or may not be selected to progress.
- The Image Release Consent Form will include an obligation that the Winner agree to the use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes. The use will be without compensation and the copyright in all images, photography and videography will be owned by Smile Solutions. The Winner agrees that a description of the dental treatment received in their Invisalign giveaway will be published, including their presenting dental condition, and the treatment provided.
- Winner must agree (prior to confirmation of them as a Winner) to use of their information in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The eligible entry drawn will win Invisalign Full treatment with a specialist orthodontist at the associated orthodontic centre of Smile Solutions located at: The Tower, Manchester Unity Building, 220 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000.
- The total prize value is up to $10,000. If the winner is deemed unsuitable for Invisalign, an alternative orthodontic treatment will be offered up to the value of the prize. The prize is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize value is not transferable to other areas of dentistry.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer made by Smile Solutions.
- Information submitted by entrants will be used to assess their dental condition and eligibility for a Smile Makeover by the treating practitioner.
- The Finalists and Winners name, image and some health information may be published by Smile Solutions. The health information will be limited to a description of the presenting dental condition and the dental treatment provided.
- All entrants consent to Smile Solutions using your personal information for direct marketing including providing you with additional communications, information and promotions. If you do not agree with your personal information being used in accordance with these terms and conditions, do not enter the promotion and do not provide any personal information to us.
- Orthodontic and Invisalign treatment will only be performed by our orthodontists if it is deemed at the consultation visit such treatment is required for and of benefit to the patient. Smile Solutions does not encourage and will not partake in the indiscriminate or unnecessary use of any health services.
- Our treating orthodontists will determine which course of Invisalign treatment is most suitable, based on the patient’s previous orthodontic history, presenting dental condition, and outcome expectations.
- Informed consent will be sought prior to the commencement of any treatment and the patient and our treating orthodontist will discuss the outcome expectations of the patient prior to the commencement of any treatment.
- Any medical and dental procedure, including orthodontics and Invisalign, carries some inherent risk; we advise you to seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified dentist or registered specialist orthodontist before proceeding.
- All winners will be asked to have their general dental condition attended to prior to commencement of orthodontic and/or Invisalign treatment. It remains the sole responsibility of the patient to maintain their general dental condition throughout the course of treatment (Includes dental, gums and overall oral health).
- If, for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, Smile Solutions reserve the right, subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Smile Solutions may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Disruption to the Competition may include, but is not limited to: unavailability of the treating practitioner, additional industry or social restrictions in the State of Victoria due to the Coronavirus pandemic, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Smile Solutions which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion.
- Smile Solutions reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion and its terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.