If you are considering having dental implants, this is a must see video! Please be sure to watch the entire video as there is so much to learn. Here is a transcript of the video. Jerry: Hi Angela, I have another tooth that was removed some years ago because it was split down to the Read more...
- Gum disease: can it be cured?
- MySmilePlan has arrived! Will you be paying with cash, card or payment plan today?
- Dental phobia: how can I ensure my child does not develop a fear of the dentist?
- I have a toothache, what could be the cause?
- Dental fillings: porcelain, amalgam or composite resin?
- Dental Health Week 2018: Watch Your Mouth
- Can I put my Invisalign treatment on a payment plan?
- What are the different types of dental implants?
- Composite bonding: will it look natural and how long will it last?
- If enamel is the hardest substance in the body, why do teeth break?
- Does Dental Decay worsen and how can I prevent it?
- How Do I Prevent Dental Decay?
- What does root canal therapy involve and is it painful?
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?