Symptoms of toothache can vary between individuals but some of the common signs that are reported include: throbbing or sharp tooth pain that is either constant or intermittent pain when pressure is applied to the tooth lingering sensitivity to hot or cold swelling in the gums. What are the causes of Toothache? There are many Read more...
- I have a toothache, what could be the cause?
- Dental fillings: porcelain, amalgam or composite resin?
- Dental Health Week 2018: Watch Your Mouth
- Can I put my Invisalign treatment on a payment plan?
- What are the different types of dental implants?
- Will my composite bonding look natural and how long will it last?
- If enamel is the hardest substance in the body, why do teeth break?
- Does Dental Decay worsen and how can I prevent it?
- How Do I Prevent Dental Decay?
- What does root canal therapy involve and is it painful?
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?