Many dental problems can be prevented with preventative dental care and at-home oral hygiene routines. Dental practitioners, including your hygienist, play a key role in equipping their patients with the skills and knowledge required to maintain optimal oral health. Here are some basic tips that will help you avoid dental problems and maintain a healthy Read more...
- I have a toothache, what could be the cause?
- Dental fillings: porcelain, amalgam or composite resin?
- Dental Health Week 2018: Watch Your Mouth
- Can I put my Invisalign treatment on a payment plan?
- What are the different types of dental implants?
- Will my composite bonding look natural and how long will it last?
- If enamel is the hardest substance in the body, why do teeth break?
- Does Dental Decay worsen and how can I prevent it?
- How Do I Prevent Dental Decay?
- What does root canal therapy involve and is it painful?
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?