Not too long ago, amalgam was the material of choice for dentists when placing fillings. Amalgam fillings, when properly done, were inexpensive, easy to place and long lasting. As dentistry has evolved, however, the disadvantages of amalgam have become more apparent. Apart from a lack of visual appeal, one of the main disadvantages of amalgam Read more...
- I have a toothache, what could be the cause?
- Dental fillings: porcelain, amalgam or composite resin?
- Dental Health Week 2018: Watch Your Mouth
- Can I put my Invisalign treatment on a payment plan?
- What are the different types of dental implants?
- Composite bonding: will it look natural and how long will it last?
- If enamel is the hardest substance in the body, why do teeth break?
- Does Dental Decay worsen and how can I prevent it?
- How Do I Prevent Dental Decay?
- What does root canal therapy involve and is it painful?
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?