These terms and conditions govern the Same Day Porcelain Veneers™ Giveaway Competition (‘the Competition’) by Smile Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 28 193 514 103) (‘Smile Solutions’). If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Competition commences on Wednesday 1 November 2023 and entries close at 11:59 pm (AEDT) on Friday 24 November 2022.
- Entrants must follow the guidelines on the Entry Form and comply with these terms and conditions. Any failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or the Entry Form requirements, will result in ineligibility.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, over the age of 18 years. Travel expenses will be at contestant’s own cost and will not be reimbursed by Smile Solutions.
- Employees of Smile Solutions (or related entities) their immediate families, and persons with whom Smile Solutions has a commercial relationship are ineligible to enter.
- Smile Solutions reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Smile Solutions database. Smile Solutions is not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this Competition. Smile Solutions assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or alteration of entries.
- Each entrant must follow the Smile Solutions (@smilesolutions) Instagram page from the point of entry throughout the competition.
- The Finalists and Winner must allow for their smile journey to be documented in video and photographic mediums to be shared for advertising and media purposes (including but not limited to social media).
JUDGING AND NOTIFICATION
- Five Finalists will be chosen from the initial pool of entrants. Finalists will be selected by the treating practitioner from Smile Solutions from eligible entries, based on the information provided – including photos and the written response.
- Finalists will be notified on Friday 24 November 2023.
- The treating practitioner will assess the presenting dentition of each Finalist, in the Finalist Checkup, and will treatment plan and select a Winner from the five Finalists, based on their suitability for Same Day Porcelain Veneers™.
- The timeframe for announcement of the winner following the Finalist Checkups will depend on the availability of the treating practitioner to adequately treatment plan and consider appropriate Smile Makeover options for each Finalist.
- It is expected that the Winner will be notified on Wednesday 29 November 2023.
- Smile Solutions will publish updates of the timing of the announcement of the Winner, after Finalist Checkups have been completed.
REQUIREMENTS – FINALISTS AND WINNER
- Finalists and the Winner must agree and adhere to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in alternative Finalists or Winner being chosen.
- The Finalists must attend a Finalist Checkup and a comprehensive treatment planning consultation with the treating practitioner to discuss their clinical options.
- Finalists must be prepared to be available to attend the Smile Solutions practice on TUESDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2023 for the entirety of 8am-6pm for a comprehensive checkup, clean and smile design. The Winner must be available FRIDAY 1 DECEMBER 2023 between 8am-6pm for in-chair whitening (if required) & TUESDAY 12 DECEMBER 2023 between 8am-6pm for veneer preparation and insert. Finally, the Winner is required to be available for their porcelain veneer review appointment on FRIDAY 15 DECEMBER. There may be other appointments required which will be discussed with the Winner. In the event that a Finalist is not available for appointments during this period, an alternative Finalist may be chosen.
- Prospective Finalists will be provided with Smile Solutions’ Image Release Consent Form prior to confirming them as Finalists. All prospective Finalists will be required to sign the Image Release Consent Form prior to being confirmed as a Finalist. In the event a Finalist does not wish to proceed or sign the Image Release Consent Form, an alternative Finalist may or may not be selected to progress to the Finalist Checkup.
- The Image Release Consent Form will include an obligation that the Finalists and the Winner agree to the use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes. The use will be without compensation and the copyright in all images, photography and videography will be owned by Smile Solutions. The Winner agrees that a description of the dental treatment received in their Smile Makeover will be published, including their presenting dental condition, and the treatment provided.
- The Finalists and Winner must agree (prior to confirmation of them as a Finalist or Winner) to use of their information in accordance with these terms and conditions.
PRIZE – FINALISTS
- Each Finalist will receive $2,000 Smile Dollars. Smile Dollars are available to be used, to the same value as Australian Dollars, for dental treatment at the Smile Solutions practice. These Smile Dollars must be used towards a Finalist Checkup, clean and any associated treatment planning. Any leftover Smile Dollars after the aforementioned appointment will be available for the Finalists to use towards any future treatment at Smile Solutions.
- Each Finalist will undergo a Finalist Checkup with the treating practitioner. The Finalist Checkup will include comprehensive examination, relevant diagnostic x-rays and clean (as required). Each finalist will also undergo a clean and associated scans and photographs required for treatment planning.
- The Finalist prize is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer made by Smile Solutions.
THE PRIZE – WINNER
- The Winner will receive a Smile Makeover up to the value of $20,000. This prize will be in addition to their Finalist prize.
- A Smile Makeover is dental treatment, tailored to the specific individual, to address the aesthetics of the smile.
- The Smile Makeover treatment plan will be provided by the treating practitioner (a registered dentist) to the Winner.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer made by Smile Solutions.
- Whilst the treating practitioner will endeavour to provide Same Day Porcelain Veneers™ to the Winner, this will be dependent on the Winner’s individual biological needs meaning that the treatment may be prolonged.
- Smile Solutions will cover one nights accomodation for the Same Day Porcelain Veneers™ giveaway winner which will be utilised on the day of Porcelain Veneer treatment. Accomodation will be chosen at the discretion of Smile Solutions.
- Information submitted by entrants will be used to assess their dental condition and eligibility for Same Day Porcelain Veneers™ by the treating practitioner.
- The Finalists and Winners name, image and some health information may be viewed by Smile Solutions and their employees, contractors and agents. The health information will be limited to a description of the presenting dental condition and the dental treatment provided.
- All entrants consent to Smile Solutions using your personal information for direct marketing including providing you with additional communications, information and promotions. If you do not agree with your personal information being used in accordance with these terms and conditions, do not enter the promotion and do not provide any personal information to us.
- Cosmetic dental treatment will only be performed by our treating practitioners if it is deemed, during the Finalist Checkup, that such treatment is required and appropriate for the patient. Smile Solutions does not encourage and will not partake in the indiscriminate or unnecessary use of any health services.
- The treating practitioner will determine the nature of Smile Makeover treatment is suitable, based on the patient’s presenting dental condition and outcome expectations.
- Informed consent will be sought prior to the commencement of any treatment. Our treatment practitioner will discuss the outcome expectations of each patient prior to the commencement of any treatment.
- Any medical and dental procedure, including cosmetic dental treatment, carries some inherent risk; we advise you to seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified dentist before proceeding.
- If, for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, Smile Solutions reserve the right, subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Smile Solutions may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Disruption to the Competition may include, but is not limited to: unavailability of the treating practitioner, additional industry or social restrictions in the State of Victoria due to the Coronavirus pandemic, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Smile Solutions which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion.
- Smile Solutions reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion and its terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.