Dr Christine Premdas-Rogers has been an endodontist for over 20 years and is committed to helping patients keep their teeth. Her special clinical interests include care of apprehensive patients, dental trauma, the differential diagnosis of orofacial pain and root end microsurgery.
As well as working in private specialist endodontic practice, Dr Christine is an endodontic staff specialist at Oral Restorative Science, Westmead Hospital providing endodontic therapy for patients with complex medical or oral health needs.
Dr Christine moved from the UK to Australia in 2013. As an endodontist she was principal of a multispecialty referral centre in the UK. In addition, Christine was a consultant and co-ordinator of the endodontic postgraduate programmes at the internationally respected CPD Centre of the Eastman Dental Institute London, actively training future endodontic specialists.
During her time in Australia, Dr Christine has been a specialist academic and clinical lecturer in endodontics for the DClinDent prosthodontic course at University of Sydney and was also a visiting endodontic specialist at University of La Trobe’s rural Albury/ Wodonga dental clinic supervising undergraduate dental students.
Christine is a specialist member of the following colleges and societies:
- The Royal Australian College of Dental Surgeons (Endodontics)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England and Glasgow
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Endodontists
- British Endodontic Society
- European Society of Endodontology
And a member of the following professional societies:
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian Society of Endodontology
- American Association of Endodontists
- International Association for Dental Traumatology