Applications are now open for the 2022 Graduate Dentist program at Smile Solutions and Core Dental Group! As a new graduate Dentist, you will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of clinical experience in a supportive environment at one of our eight bespoke practices across Melbourne.
We are a multidisciplinary group, with our team consisting of over 80 practitioners, including board registered specialists, general dentists and hygienist/therapists. Our business prides itself on graduate dentist support and growth through a dedicated graduate dentist program carefully refined over the last 25 years.
- 4.5 days per week
- Dedicated ongoing graduate program and with structured mentoring and support
- Enjoy utilising the latest technology in quality dental suites. For example, Trios, CEREC and iTero scanners, CBCT, OPG units, new dental chairs and intraoral cameras are available to complement your digital dentistry
- Work at your own pace with generous, self-directed appointment times allowing for individual growth and development.
- Focus on patient-centred care in a business with an extensive patient base which enjoys continual patient growth
- Thrive as part of a social and welcoming team
- Treatment plan and treat your own patients with the support of an experienced auxiliary team
- Work alongside an established Hygiene and Therapy department
- A wide range of patient base from children to adults and working with other general dentists and specialists on more complex cases
- Eligibility for 2022 AHPRA Registration as a General Dentist and Victorian Radiation licence
- Exceptional communication skills
- A professional and friendly manner
If you would like to discuss potential working opportunities, please send your confidential enquiries along with your cover letter and current resume to Amy Turner at email@example.com, or apply below.