In addressing this question it’s important to first define the term cure. A cure is the relief of symptoms of a disease or a condition. In relation to gum disease, the answer is yes; a cure (in this sense) is possible. However, the matter is complicated by the constant presence and growth of plaque and Read more...
- Can I put my Invisalign treatment on a payment plan?
- What are the different types of dental implants?
- Will my composite bonding look natural and how long will it last?
- If enamel is the hardest substance in the body, why do teeth break?
- Does Dental Decay worsen and how can I prevent it?
- How Do I Prevent Dental Decay?
- What does root canal therapy involve and is it painful?
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?
- How do I make sure I never have bad breath (Halitosis)?
- How to care for your toothbrush
- How long do teeth whitening effects last?