Signs and symptoms of needing a filling There are many instances in which a filling is required. Normally dental fillings are needed when there is a cavity caused by one of the following: tooth decay (caries) due to sugary diet and bacteria forming acids that dissolve the enamel and dentine. If left untreated, cavities can lead Read more...
- Root canal treatment: who and what is involved?
- How do I protect my teeth during pregnancy?
- Bridges, implants, or dentures for replacing missing teeth?
- Why would I need to see a dental specialist?
- All your conventional braces questions answered
- Why do I need a filling?
- What is the cost of braces?
- What are the differences between dental bonding and veneers?
- Why do I bite my cheek after a filling?
- What is orthognathic surgery?
- What happens to my teeth after dental veneers, and will I ever get cavities?
- When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
- Everything you need to know about chalky teeth
- Should I pull out my child’s loose tooth?
- Orthodontic treatment: general dentist vs specialist orthodontist?