Symptoms of toothache can vary between individuals but some of the common signs that are reported include: throbbing or sharp tooth pain that is either constant or intermittent pain when pressure is applied to the tooth lingering sensitivity to hot or cold swelling in the gums. There are many causes of toothache, and one common Read more...
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?
- How do I make sure I never have bad breath (Halitosis)?
- How to care for your toothbrush
- How long do teeth whitening effects last?
- When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
- What is the difference between porcelain crowns and veneers?
- Is Invisalign suitable for everyone?
- What does a hygienist do?
- What are the replacement options for missing teeth?
- Is flossing really that important?
- How do I know which orthodontic treatment is best for me?