Symptoms of toothache can vary between individuals but some of the common signs that are reported include: throbbing or sharp tooth pain that is either constant or intermittent pain when pressure is applied to the tooth lingering sensitivity to hot or cold swelling in the gums. There are many causes of toothache, and one common Read more...
- Why do I need a filling?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- Should I replace my amalgam fillings?
- How can I relieve a toothache?
- Bleeding gums – is it normal?
- Am I too old to have orthodontic treatment?
- Top tips on how to avoid dental problems
- My child has chalky teeth? What now?
- AcceleDent and Braces
- What does restorative dentistry involve?
- Common signs and symptoms of a toothache and what causes it
- Different types of dental implant
- Do you want to know more about dental specialists? Here is must watch video!
- The use of general anaesthesia in children having dental treatment