Many dental problems can be prevented with preventative dental care and at-home oral hygiene routines. Dental practitioners, including your hygienist, play a key role in equipping their patients with the skills and knowledge required to maintain optimal oral health. Here are some basic tips that will help you avoid dental problems and maintain a healthy Read more...
- Why do I need a filling?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- Should I replace my amalgam fillings?
- How can I relieve a toothache?
- Bleeding gums – is it normal?
- Am I too old to have orthodontic treatment?
- Top tips on how to avoid dental problems
- My child has chalky teeth? What now?
- AcceleDent and Braces
- What does restorative dentistry involve?
- Common signs and symptoms of a toothache and what causes it
- Different types of dental implant
- Do you want to know more about dental specialists? Here is must watch video!
- The use of general anaesthesia in children having dental treatment