What causes a toothache? Toothache is pain associated with the teeth, and it is most commonly caused by decay. Other causes of painful teeth include cracks or fractures of the teeth, infected gums, a habit of clenching or grinding (usually during sleep) and increased dental sensitivity. Toothache is a common reason for emergency dental treatment Read more...
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?
- How do I make sure I never have bad breath (Halitosis)?
- How to care for your toothbrush
- How long do teeth whitening effects last?
- When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
- What is the difference between porcelain crowns and veneers?
- Is Invisalign suitable for everyone?
- What does a hygienist do?
- What are the replacement options for missing teeth?
- Is flossing really that important?
- How do I know which orthodontic treatment is best for me?