What causes a toothache? Toothache is pain associated with the teeth, and it is most commonly caused by decay. Other causes of painful teeth include cracks or fractures of the teeth, infected gums, a habit of clenching or grinding (usually during sleep) and increased dental sensitivity. Toothache is a common reason for emergency dental treatment Read more...
- Why do I need a filling?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- Should I replace my amalgam fillings?
- How can I relieve a toothache?
- Bleeding gums – is it normal?
- Am I too old to have orthodontic treatment?
- Top tips on how to avoid dental problems
- My child has chalky teeth? What now?
- AcceleDent and Braces
- What does restorative dentistry involve?
- Common signs and symptoms of a toothache and what causes it
- Different types of dental implant
- Do you want to know more about dental specialists? Here is must watch video!
- The use of general anaesthesia in children having dental treatment