Not too long ago, amalgam was the material of choice for dentists when placing fillings. Amalgam fillings, when properly done, were inexpensive, easy to place and long lasting. As dentistry has evolved, however, the disadvantages of amalgam have become more apparent. Apart from a lack of visual appeal, one of the main disadvantages of amalgam Read more...
- Why do I need a filling?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- Should I replace my amalgam fillings?
- How can I relieve a toothache?
- Bleeding gums – is it normal?
- Am I too old to have orthodontic treatment?
- Top tips on how to avoid dental problems
- My child has chalky teeth? What now?
- AcceleDent and Braces
- What does restorative dentistry involve?
- Common signs and symptoms of a toothache and what causes it
- Different types of dental implant
- Do you want to know more about dental specialists? Here is must watch video!
- The use of general anaesthesia in children having dental treatment