Not too long ago, amalgam was the material of choice for dentists when placing fillings. Amalgam fillings, when properly done, were inexpensive, easy to place and long lasting. As dentistry has evolved, however, the disadvantages of amalgam have become more apparent. Apart from a lack of visual appeal, one of the main disadvantages of amalgam Read more...
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?
- How do I make sure I never have bad breath (Halitosis)?
- How to care for your toothbrush
- How long do teeth whitening effects last?
- When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
- What is the difference between porcelain crowns and veneers?
- Is Invisalign suitable for everyone?
- What does a hygienist do?
- What are the replacement options for missing teeth?
- Is flossing really that important?
- How do I know which orthodontic treatment is best for me?