A recent introduction in the field of orthodontics has been the use of vibratory forces to encourage quicker healing of bone, with the ultimate potential of speeding up the rate at which teeth can be moved into the desired position. This is not a new phenomenon; the same vibratory forces have been used previously in the field of Read more...
- 3 oral hygiene tips you need to know
- How long do dental fillings last?
- How do I floss when I have braces?
- At what age should my child see a dentist?
- Can a dental abscess affect your general health?
- How do I make sure I never have bad breath (Halitosis)?
- How to care for your toothbrush
- How long do teeth whitening effects last?
- When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
- What is the difference between porcelain crowns and veneers?
- Is Invisalign suitable for everyone?
- What does a hygienist do?
- What are the replacement options for missing teeth?
- Is flossing really that important?
- How do I know which orthodontic treatment is best for me?