Smile Solutions, as Australia’s largest provider of Invisalign, has recently been awarded as the country’s only Black Diamond Invisalign Provider.
Invisalign can be used to successfully treat a wide range of orthodontic problems, including crooked, crowded or spaced teeth. And in some instances, more complex cases such as overbites, under-bites and even cross-bites.
In order for Invisalign providers to attain Super Elite status they must annually treat the following number of cases:
- Black Diamond: Carries out more than 150+ cases per year
- Platinum Elite: Carries out more than 80 cases per year
- Platinum: Carries out more than 50 cases per year
So why is it important you choose a Black Diamond Invisalign provider?
This Super Elite status provides a very clear indication of a dental practice’s training and expertise in treating patients with Invisalign.
It stands to reason you would want to select a dental practice with a higher accreditation, indicating an Invisalign provider’s experience and overall patient satisfaction.
Who will treat me during my Invisalign treatment?
At Smile Solutions, you will be treated by a registered specialist orthodontist throughout the duration of your Invisalign treatment, rather than a general dentist.
A specialist orthodontist:
- has had an additional three to four years of university training;
- is restricted to performing specifically orthodontic treatments and therefore has a great deal of experience in all forms of orthodontic treatment;
- is best able to spot the pitfalls with a proposed Invisalign treatment, thus reducing the likelihood of patient dissatisfaction.
To ascertain your suitability for orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, Smile Solutions offers free consultations with one of our specialist orthodontists, and can offer you a no interest payment plan and 100 Smile Dollars towards your treatment.
Please call one of our friendly reception staff on 13 13 96.