Dental emergency is a term used to describe incidences when you need to see your dentist as soon as possible, and is usually associated with pain. Timely seeking of dental treatment in an emergency will improve the chances of saving the tooth or teeth, to prevent permanent damage and the need for more extensive or Read more...
- Why do I need a filling?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- How often should I go to the dentist?
- Should I replace my amalgam fillings?
- How can I relieve a toothache?
- Bleeding gums – is it normal?
- Am I too old to have orthodontic treatment?
- Top tips on how to avoid dental problems
- My child has chalky teeth? What now?
- AcceleDent and Braces
- What does restorative dentistry involve?
- Common signs and symptoms of a toothache and what causes it
- Different types of dental implant
- Do you want to know more about dental specialists? Here is must watch video!
- The use of general anaesthesia in children having dental treatment